Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jay & Silent Bob

I went Jay & Silent bob Crazy tonight and bought 2 movies Clerks 15th Anniversary Blue Ray and Jay & Silent Bob Strike back 2 disc special ed DVD at walmart. I am a huge Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes Fan! I love Kevin Smith movies and I am trying to collect all of the Jay & Silent Bob movies. I got Clerks 1 & 2, Jay & silent Bob strike back and Dogma now all I need to get is Mallrats & Chasing Amy. I am having a hard time finding them in stores. I found it online so I might end up having to getting them there. Mallrats is not on Blue ray yet but Chasing Amy is. I think I will get one a month starting next payday until I have em all. I ♥ Jay & Silent Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batgirljamie's Blog History

To My Fans!

Hello my lovely wonderful people out there. Thanks for viewing my blog! To all of you that viewed my Youtube show The Batgirljamie Show! I really appreciate it & love your views and comments. MCL to my fellow Juggalettes and Juggalos. Thanks for all the love and support!

Batgirljamie

Batgirljamie
Thanks for Coming!

My Fans