Sunday, March 24, 2013

Update with Batgirljamie!

I know I haven't posted much on here lately but I thought I would write you guys an update! I haven't been doing very much the last week cause Ive been sick with a cold/flu! I love keeping you guys up to date and post cool stuff I find out on here! I don't know how many actually read this but this is kinda like a public person diary I like to share with you guys! I am watching the newest episode of The Vampire Diaries! That is my favorite TV show that you don't have to have cable to watch! I just got done watching like 5 episodes of The Big Bang Theory! I sure do love that show too!

Twyst was in car accident so I haven't been hanging with him & Viper's car finally went ca put! I wish them both good luck twyst in getting better. He only got broken bones, Thank God & Viper I hope she has good luck and gets a new car so she can spend time with her sick Granny!

I didn't read The Host by Stephenie Meyer,but I did read all the Twilight Saga Books! I kinda feel like I wanna see the movie version of The Host in theater! I think it looks like a really good movie. I read a yr ago they was making it into a movie & I think as an avid book reader I should at least attempt to read the book so I can compare the 2. That is something I love to do! I did that for all the Twight Movies!

I am currently reading the 3rd book in The Matched Trilogy Reached By Ally Condie! I love this book series! It is a dystopian society book series! The last book is so good so far! I started reading this book series because I saw 2 of my favorite Beauty Gurus on youtube TheBubbleGumPrincess & AllThatGlitters21 saying how much they liked this! They had previously both read The Hunger Games & so did I and they said it was a similar king and made the book series sound so good so I got them for my nook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batgirljamie's Blog History

To My Fans!

Hello my lovely wonderful people out there. Thanks for viewing my blog! To all of you that viewed my Youtube show The Batgirljamie Show! I really appreciate it & love your views and comments. MCL to my fellow Juggalettes and Juggalos. Thanks for all the love and support!

Batgirljamie

Batgirljamie
Thanks for Coming!

My Fans