Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why I think The Vampire Diaries is better then Twilight!

My top 10 reasons The Vampire Diaries Is better then Twilight!
1. Twilight Vampires don't get burned by the sun they sparkle!
2. Damon Salvator is way Hotter then Edward Cullen
3. Alena is a doppelganger for a old vamp & Bella was nothing but human!
4. Alena was turned because she wanted to save her friend!
5. Stephen & Damon are way more stronger then Twilight Vamps!
6. Twilight vampires don't have fangs and they sparkle!
7. You never see any Blood in Twilight!
8. Elana is way prettier then Bella
9. Rabeka is more bad ass then Alice!
10. It takes Days for a Vamp to turn in Twilight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batgirljamie's Blog History

To My Fans!

Hello my lovely wonderful people out there. Thanks for viewing my blog! To all of you that viewed my Youtube show The Batgirljamie Show! I really appreciate it & love your views and comments. MCL to my fellow Juggalettes and Juggalos. Thanks for all the love and support!

Batgirljamie

Batgirljamie
Thanks for Coming!

My Fans