Monday, September 12, 2011

OMG True Blood

I can't believe season 4 is over already! The way then ended the season leaves it open for a season 5! There is no way there won't be! I know all of u just like me can't wait for a new season! If u haven't seen True Blood yet I suggest for u to start with Season 1 and work your way through to season 4. It will make it easier to follow. For u fans if u haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse books By Charlaine Harris, I highly recommend them because everyone I know who has read them including me loved them! If u haven't yet seen the show or read the books, I recommend starting by reading book 1 and if u like that then move onto the show and the rest of the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batgirljamie's Blog History

To My Fans!

Hello my lovely wonderful people out there. Thanks for viewing my blog! To all of you that viewed my Youtube show The Batgirljamie Show! I really appreciate it & love your views and comments. MCL to my fellow Juggalettes and Juggalos. Thanks for all the love and support!

Batgirljamie

Batgirljamie
Thanks for Coming!

My Fans