Friday, December 23, 2011

This is my favorite Christmas song!

This is to say merry Christmas to everyone and share my favorite Christmas song. I am a huge Bing Crosby fan and so was my Grandma Dolan! She gave me my first christmas cassette tape of Bing Crosby which I played until it was no good! I will always miss you no matter how old I get. I love you Grandma you was a wonderful Grandma and I will never forget how much I loved you and how much you ment to me! I also want to say I miss my other grandmothers and my Grandfathers! I will never forget how my Grandpa Dolan listen to that old Bing Crosby record of Irish songs that I hold dear in rememberence of u . I sure wish I had that record because it was his favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batgirljamie's Blog History

To My Fans!

Hello my lovely wonderful people out there. Thanks for viewing my blog! To all of you that viewed my Youtube show The Batgirljamie Show! I really appreciate it & love your views and comments. MCL to my fellow Juggalettes and Juggalos. Thanks for all the love and support!

Batgirljamie

Batgirljamie
Thanks for Coming!

My Fans